Herbal Colon Cleansers
Restoration of health, in the digestive system, through colon cleansing has been done for years using various different herbs. However, people are hardly aware of what each herb does exactly. Following are a few popular herbs that are used for colon cleansing along with their function.
- Psyllium husks, a fibrous herb, functions in strengthening the intestine lining.
- Flax seeds aid in nourishing and moistening cell membranes. They also reduce inflammation of cells.
- Licorice roots are used as detoxifiers. They remove the poison from the liver and blood, reduce pain and inflammation and also heal the digestive tract and the lungs.
- Fennel seeds are used to enhance digestion and reduce gas. It is used as a breath freshener and it also relieves abdominal pain.
- Aloe Vera helps in soothing and healing the intestine lining but it should not be used in case of pregnancy or in patients with kidney disease.
- Papaya fruit acts as a digestive enzyme and dissolves compact waste.
- Grapefruit pectin acts as an antimicrobial agent against infections in the intestines.
- Elm bark soothes kidneys and intestines.
- Marshmallow roots nourish the lungs as well as soothe the urinary tract.
- Buckthorn bark is used as herbal laxative. It increases digestion.
- Rhubarb root, also a herbal laxative, should be used only in small doses along with other herbs for colon cleansing. It is not safe for patients with gout or for pregnant women.
- Alfalfa leaves nourish the blood but the sprouts and seeds have to be avoided since they induce lupus.
- Uva ursi leaves have strong diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties and help in reducing infections.
- Guar gum, also a laxative, helps in eliminating toxins and wastes.
- Peppermint leaves have an anaesthetic action and sooth the throat, lungs, stomach and intestines.
Following are herbs that aid in removing parasites and thus used in colon cleansing.
- You may have noticed that nothing grows underneath black walnut trees. The reason being that it has antifungal and parasitic properties that completely destroys candida. The black walnut hull is an antiseptic, a parasite, a laxative and a germicide.
- Wormwood powder, pumpkin seeds and passion fruit are very good anti-parasitic herbs that are used in colon cleansing.
- Clove bud, an antiseptic helps in diarrhoea, asthma, gout, tuberculosis, measles, cods & flu, indigestion and intestinal parasites.
- False unicorn helps expel worms from the intestine though it is also used as an aid in fertility.
- Garlic bulb is used in the powdered form to digest oils and fats and protects internal organs from blockages and infections.
- Hyssop leaves work well on the nervous system, urinary system, bronchial system and the digestive system.
- Turmeric root extracts help in cancer treatment, protects lungs liver and intestines. It should not be taken in heavy doses.
- Gentian root is anti-viral and relieves inflammation of the intestines.
- Powdered fenugreek seeds are used as a digestive aid. They also use it for lung congestion, sinus, reducing inflammation and fighting infection.
- Powdered yellow dock nourishes blood, softens hard tissue, reduces swelling and heat and cleanses liver.
- Senna leaf, a herbal laxative, could also be used for heart medications.
- Cinnamon bark has antifungal and diuretic properties. It enhances digestion, reduces inflammation and helps in circulation.
- Chamomile flower soothes irritable bowel, sore stomachs and is used as a mild sleep aid.
- Seeds of the milk thistle cleanse the liver.
- Ginger root regulates blood, digestion and strengthens immune system.
It’s amazing that medical practitioners combine these herbs to make a cleanser that works wonders in the system!
|ColoClear||Bowtrol Colon Cleanse||Organika Herbal Colon Cleanser Forte||MetaHerbal ColoPurex||One Minute Miracle Oxy-Cleanse|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||86%||78.50%||73%||69.50%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unclear||Unclear||90 days||30 days|